|Earn Money Blogging|
You have the freedom to choose your time and schedule working as a blogger and enjoy your life, without stress and compulsion. But keep it in your mind, that blogging takes time and effort before it starts making real money for you.
Start a Blog With Right Mindset:-
So if you want to become a successful blogger don’t jump into this field recklessly, start it properly with consistent efforts. If you doing a day job, don’t quit it before making your blog enough money for you. Start part-time and then after making some substantial money go for full-time with your blog.
The best time to turn your blog into full-time blogging mode is when your blog is earning you more than your comfortable limits and demanding more attention and time then you should consider quitting your job and earn money blogging as your full-time business.
|Start a blog with the right mindset|
Blogging is suitable for people:-
- Actually, this platform for those, who like to share their knowledge and expertise with the world and love to write.
- People who have enough knowledge and expertise in a particular niche or theme.
- People who want to work at home. And ready to learn and research all about the blogging platform and system. such as SEO, Keyword Research, Article Marketing, etc.
- People who can work persistently with self-motivation and self-reliance without any force.
Skills Required for Becoming a blogger:-
- Ability to express knowledge and ideas in writing in a simpler yet efficient way.
- Clear and Effective language which can target a large group of society.
- Basic Computer knowledge and some use of some blogging tools, such as auto-responder, keyword research tools, market research tools, etc.
Time Required For Becoming A Blogger:-
- It totally depends upon your level of expertise.
- If you already have experience and knowledge about blogging then you can easily start a blog within a few hours.
- But for a complete beginner, a day or two would be sufficient for learning and implementing the things for starting a blog.
Top 4 Strategies to Earn Money Blogging:-
|strategies to earn money blogging|
1. Find the Right Niche:-
- Therefore, You should start a blog about a niche or theme in which you are really good at and you have enough knowledge and expertise to share. For example, if you love traveling and you have visited a lot of places then start a travel blog.
- Hence, always try to be stick to the niche of your blog. Don’t just put contents of multiple topics from the various niche in one blog. For example, writing about traveling articles on a fashion blog or weight loss exercise advice on the money-making blog. This can damage your blog’s specificity. Keep your blog niche-specific and always share relevant content on it.
2. Unique and Compelling Content Creation:-
- Therefore, try to create unique and valuable content that gives a lot of value to your readers. And it helps them to resolve their problems. As a result, Your readers should get a positive difference in their life from your shared information.
- Read and reply to the reader’s comments, try to resolve their issue, and solve the problems they are facing. Understand and read their mind what they looking for in your blog. And write a relevant blog post to them.
3. Start a Blog with Consistency & Persistence:-
- First of all, keep regularity & persistence when You Start a blog. Develop a relationship with your readers. And, give your 100% to it. Also, You should be passionate about your blog.
- Certainly, Give it your love and care, just like other passion, and feel excited and amazingly happy while doing your work, it will give you back, whatever you will give to it.
- And think about content strategy, the tone of your voice, preference of your audience, market demand, etc. Research the blogs of other people in your niche, and learn from them who already doing what you’re planning to do.
4. Follow Professionalism:-
- Therefore always follow the professionalism to manage and grow your blog. And, don’t be negative or criticize other brands, people, or bloggers.
- Also always focus on your strengths and uniqueness and try to keep improving yourself every day by some self-help books, For the reason that by learning from a successful blogger and by maintaining your consistency.
- Above all, be open-minded and willing to collaborate with other creatives. You’ll meet some fantastic and awe-inspiring people.
- Remember you are unique and nobody can steal your uniqueness from you so believe in yourself, and God will take care of everything else itself for you.
10 Questions to Ask yourself before starting a blog:-
- Why should you start a blog, and what is the reason behind it?
- What about you will write, Or What your Niche and topic will be?
- How will I stand out from the crowd and make my presence unbeatable?
- Who will be your target audience & market?
- How much time you going to spend per day?
- What values do the readers I can add which was missing till now?
- What is my USP or unique selling point?
- Do you have any marketing plans for it?
- Do you have blog writing skills or you are able to hire a content writer?
- Are you actually ready for it?
9 Steps to Earn Money Blogging Successfully:-
If you want to earn money blogging you must follow these 8 steps for setting your blog for successful outcome, because the foundation is more important than the actual structure. so here are my 8 steps to setting a successful blog which actually makes money…
- Pick A Right Niche
- Signup for a web hosting account.
Customize Your Blog’s Theme & Appearance
- Start writing your articles
- Write A Great Persuasive & Appealing Headlines
- Structure Your Post (Introduction, Headlines, Bullet Points, Conclusion)
- Write Compelling Content and Develop Engaging Habits
- Email List Building & Notification Updates Practice.
- Monetize Your Blog For Earn Money Blogging
|9 steps to earn money blogging successfully|
Pick A Right Niche:-
How will you know what to blog about, and what should be your Niche? so the answer is very simple… This has to be based on your passion. if you’re really fashionable about something. you should probably consider blogging about that, something that just not makes money.
If you don’t love what you’re going to do, you’re going to eventually quit. so blog about something you love, you have to be passionate about that such as clothing or fashion and you know enough people are searching about it.
Do proper keywords research before doing this so that you can get to know how big your target market is. So now you can create a blog about it. but you should not go for too broad. if the niche you’re picking is too big or too small you got that out of the way.
Sign Up For A Web-Hosting Account:-
You can use Bluehost, Hostgator, GoDaddy, whatever you want I would recommend that use Bluehost because with one click you can install WordPress, and then it’s up and running you don’t have to be technical.
Once it’s up and running you can even pick a cool looking professional theme in the design, they’ll give them to you, and then you can customize it.
Customize Your Blog’s Theme & Appearance:-
- Select a theme that looks professional and clean.
- Select a theme that is mobile friendly.
- Your theme should be perfect for your niche.
After choosing a perfect theme you can customize your theme using your Logo, Banners, Social Media Links, Widgets, Plugins, Your Port-folio Images. There is a free tool called Canva which solve your most of graphic designing problem such as logo, banner, image creative, book cover, etc.
You also can customize your theme colors, font size, background, sidebar, etc. If you can do it yourself you can hire a freelance web-designer on Fiverr who charges you only $10-$20 bucks or you can do it yourself. there are multiple videos available on Youtube for theme customization training.
Start Writing Your Articles:-
Once you start writing your articles there are a few things you need to know…
- If it’s not appealing people aren’t going to read it so think about it I’m writing this article what I myself want to read it if you don’t, don’t write it.
- If other people also want to read it great so you have to be willing to read it and other people want to read it. So ask people just to talk to your buddies, friends, people that hey would you like to read this article about men’s fashion and how you can match colors, etc. all right sounds cool great then write it.
Write A Great Persuasive & Appealing Headlines:-
Now that you got your topic there are a few things you need to know first is your headline has to be appealing and eye-catching.
So go to and Copy other bloggers they have this headline writing formula, they’ll teach you how to write a really persuasive headline, and they even give you a formula and a tool that you just have to plug and play keywords and you’ll be able to create really cool headlines.
Structure Your Post (Introduction, Headlines, Bullet Points, Conclusion):-
The body has subheadings so just write your introduction, conclusion, add in your subheading and then fill the rest out, that’s how you get started with writing your first blog post.
When you’re writing your first blog post each paragraph can’t be more than five or six lines if it’s more than five or six lines, it’s going to be too overwhelming for people. no one wants to read a ten-line paragraph it’s just too much.
Write Compelling Content and Develop Engaging Habits:-
Use the words we are familiar with within your blog post that way it becomes like a conversation where people like to interact and engage with you and they’ll love to leave comments because your content is engaging.
You also can ask some relevant questions at the end of your post which will help you to create more curiosity and engagement because this way they leave more comments for replying to your question, and when they leave a comment respond to them.
Always be responsive in your blog post, if someone going to ask you a question, you would respond to them. But always try to back up to the main points you want to make and link any other cool blog posts that you think would benefit your readers.
And then start doing this on a consistent basis, you should write at least one post a week but ideally, you should be blogging three times a week over a course in six months to a year.
Email List Building & Notification Updates Practice:-
Gradually you’ll build up a big base of readers. As you build up a base of readers you can use a tool called Subscribers and Hello Bar, they’re free. Hello Bar offers email subscriptions where someone can subscribe to your blog by just entering their email and get notified every time you release a new blog post.
And Subscribers let people know as they’re browsing around on their computer in the browser that “hey you got a new blog post” and they should go back to your site so the people will start to keep coming back to your site.
Monetize Your Blog For Earn Money Blogging:-
Therefore you can monetize your blog in a few ways one you can put Google Adsense it’s a quick way to make money from Google. Here Google will pay you every time someone clicks on one of your ads you placed on your blog using Google Adsense code.
You can also use affiliate links, there are sites out there like Clickbank.com in which they’ll let you promote products and services within your space and every time you generate a sale for someone else you’ll get paid a commission that’s called affiliate marketing that’s a really simple way to start making money from your blog.
The third way to sell your own products or services such as Digital products like a video training course, Pinterest pin templates designs, ebooks, recipes books, etc. physical products such as T-shirts, mugs, graphics, etc.
This will all start generating your income and if you want you can do a mixture of everything such as the affiliate marketing and selling your own product together, and very soon you’ll notice that your income will go up.
But just be patient and give it enough time for six months to a year before you really start making decent money from your blog because it’s a real business and just like other business worthwhile it takes time.
Monetize Your Blog with Different Ways To Earn Money Blogging!
|monetize your blog with different ways|
Actually, You can monetize your blog in many different ways. And can earn legitimate money online month after month. And the most common ways to monetize your blog are…
- Google AdSense Monetization
- Amazon Affiliate Product Recommendation
- ClickBank Affiliate Marketing Product Recommendation
- Self-Created Digital Product and Service Promotion
- Other Affiliate Product Recommendation
- Youtube Video Promotion and Brand Creation
- E-Book Promotion and List Building for Email Marketing
- Membership Site Subscription Promotion
- Self E-Commerce Store’s Product Recommendation
- Create a page with resource tools and software with affiliate hidden links
Earn Money Blogging With Blogger For FREE!
If you just starting your blogging career and don’t have enough knowledge about How to run a successful blog. and don’t want to invest much money here. then I advise you to start a Google Blog using your Gmail Account for FREE.
Google Blog offers a Free Blogging Service called Blogger and you can create your own Blog with your custom domain or Subdomain “blogspot.com” offered by the blogger for Free.
Hence, you need not spend any money on starting a Google blog on blogger, also you can give it a professional look by using customized free responsive blogger templates.
You also can earn money by monetizing You blog with Adsense in few click. as Adsense and blogger both are the products of Google. So getting Adsense approval is quite easy for it.
- Ways To Make Money From Amazon Without Selling Anything
- Make $100 a Day with Google Alerts and ClickBank Affiliate Marketing
So, I hope you find them valuable content in this post “Earn Money Blogging:- Start A Successful Blog That Actually Makes Money!” Therefore, I tried to share as much information which can help you to start a blog in a perfect way and focus on all necessary element while blogging.
So please share if you find this post valuable and help other people to learn this knowledge and starting their success journey in the blogging business.