Learn How to Use Google Trends the Best Google Keyword Research Tool for SEO, Adwords, And Adsense, Get Best Google search results
|Google Trends:- Best Keyword Research Tool for SEO, Adsense|
Most of the digital marketers utilize this amazing Google Tool for keyword research and market overview before launching any product or service on the market place.
Also, it gives you a great demographic overview for your ad campaigns so that you don’t waste money on untargeted market place where you won’t get any positive output.
Google trends were officially launched in May of 2006 and have become one of the world’s most powerful niche and market research tool available free to you, every day!
According to Wikipedia:- Google Trends is a keyword-based search query website by Google which analyzes the popularity of top search queries in Google Search across various regions and languages. Google Trends site uses graphs and diagrams for comparing the search volume of different queries or searches over time.
So with this definition, Google Trends is a search tool for driving keywords, topics, and phrases. For which the maximum number of people are searching.
Google Trends Vs Breaking News:-
Breaking News:- Most people judge breaking news as Google Trends but there is a point here, when we talk about trends, it means that there is a time limit from one point to the other.
But breaking news never gets motivated because it explodes for some time and goes viral and when we use the Google search trends tool, it is shown on the top page but with few hours or a few days Search goes completely by trends so it can not be a google trend.
Google Trends:- In fact Google Trends is a habit of people’s behavior, the point of view and mindset, fashion, lifestyle, shopping behavior, etc., which can not be changed with breaking news or events. Yes, breaking news may be part of Google Trends but Google trends cover a very wide area.
Importance of Google Trends For SEO:-
- People turn to Google search bar for their deepest and most urgent questions. The questions they search and the phrases they use to create a massive data-set that begins to paint a picture of the biggest desires within your audience.
- Once you understand what the trending desires and questions are within your target market, you are able to create niche websites, articles, videos, podcast episodes, products and services to help your audience achieve their true desires.
- When you are able to see what questions, desires, and fears are trending, in nearly real-time, you have a very clear picture of what content and products are being requested by your audience.
- The Google Trends tool is the key to unlock this mystery behind your audience’s deepest desires! Here you can find the right keyword to target the right people and create Google Ads with Adwords. Also, if you have a website or blog you can earn 10x more with targeted keywords on Adsense by making your site SEO Friendly.
- As we know Google Trends is not a perfect prediction of the future, but for smart business creation, it’s a great tool that can deliver more than years of surveying and research can.
- Google Trends is the largest list of keywords in the world. It stores, charts and trends each and every keyword because Google has started monitoring them.
- Google Trends also identifies a similar keyword and shows the location where they are often searched.
- This is probably one of the most valuable and useful business-building tools available. In a nutshell, it provides great support for the growth of any business in the fact of market research and people’s research behavior.
Google Trends for SEO, AdWords, and Adsense:-
- Google Trends is one of the most powerful tools for finding trending phrases It shows how popular the word is compared to its popularity.
- The popularity of a specific word, industry, or product.; You can see it geographically and compare many different terms at the same time.
- Choose the best keywords to generate blog topics is a solid SEO technique.
- You can also narrow the Google trends by country and year.
- Content idea and SEO, it is really very beneficial to search for popular and trending search queries based upon one of your targeted keywords and market.
- Recognize areas of high interest on your keyword and drive high traffic to your website.
- The best way to market research to understand the needs of the people so that they can provide the best products and services according to their needs and requirements.
How to Use Google Trends for Keyword Research & SEO
- Niche Ideas Research:-If you are at this point, working on niche research, trying to find your main niche, try to figure out your market and target audience.
- Content Marketing Research:- Finding new topics ideas, sub-topic ideas for your website, blog, or video marketing. Keyword Research, and traffic volume for targeted keyword or topic. so here we do market research for a trending topic.
- Product & Service Topic Research:- here we find some keyword and topic ideas for our product and services so that we can figure out the competition and how to do branding of the product and services.
Niche Ideas Research With Google Trends:-
Step1:- Go to https://trends.google.com/trends
Step2:- Choose your target Country.
Step3:-Type your niche idea or keyword into the search bar as mentioned in the image below. Step4:- Niche topic research for Exp “Vegan Dog Food” do your market research based on the default 12-month time frame or just learn from the data presented here. Follow along with the video tutorial for the best understanding.
Step5:- Compare the phrases of the same niche or topic for depth info, most of the time one phrase may not have a better market compare to another one. This graph shows a lot of people looking for vegan dog food compared to wagon cat food during the year. you also can compare with vegan pet food.
Here is your result that the Vegas dog food product has a better chance of tapping the market according to Google trends.
Content Marketing Research With Google Trends:-
Step1:-Type your keyword into the search bar Exp:- “Bitcoin”
Step2:-Check data from the different time frames, 1 month, 12 months, 5 years, etc as explained in the video tutorial.
Step3:– Go to the second graph and get ideas for the trending region as this could be your target market region, state, city, etc.
Step4:– Go to the next graph and here you will find related keywords and queries for creating your content. There you can find great ideas for video marketing and article writing for your site. You also can filter it by Rising to Top term for getting more relevant ideas.
Step5:– Compare with other phrases for more depth details. for exp ethereum.
Service Topic Research with Google Trends:-
Step1:– Type Your Product Keyword or Niche into a search bar.
Step2:- Compare Different products or product niche keywords for finding trending products here. Exp mountain biking, snowboarding, paddle boarding, etc. also the select product or niche according to the season and make the combination of a different product for the different seasons.
You must follow the same approach to choose a niche or keyword for digital product or service research. For example, compare keywords as YouTube marketing, video marketing, Facebook marketing, or Pinterest marketing.
Step3:– Analyze the data presented by Google Trends and give you the best ideas on which keywords you should focus on and where your target market is. When you use this Google keyword research tool, you can maximize your profits at the best level, and it definitely reduces your advertising spend.
- Google Trends Keyword Research Tool:- 7 Effective Ways To Use?
- Google Trends:- The Best Tool For Keywords Research Beginner Guide
- How to Use Google Trends: 10 Mind-Blowing Tricks for Entrepreneurs
As I myself use this tool a lot as it’s free, effective, and the best. I highly recommend Google Trends, Google Keyword Research Tool for your marketing research and business growth. so get your business to the next level.
I Hope you must get value from this “Google Trends:- Best Keyword Research Tool for SEO, Adsense” post. please let others learn from it. and if there is any question, comment and observation please let me know, I love to hear from you and solve all doubts.