Biaheza is just a kid but already he’s earning more than most can only dream about. Biaheza is also the name of his dropshipping course, but is it legit or yet another hyped-up scam?
In this review, we’re going to find out if Biaheza offers a valuable dropshipping course and if he really knows what he’s talking about.
So, if you’re still on the fence about shelling out $294 for this course, you’ve come to the right place because I’m going to tell you exactly what you need to know to help you decide to move forward with or take a step back.
In this review we’re going to run through:
- Who Biaheza is
- What his dropshipping course includes
- If it’s worth your time and money
- What I like and don’t like about Biaheza
- If it’s a scam
- And lots more
Be sure to read down to the end so you’ll get the most out of this review. What you’ll read along the way might make you think again.
Who Is Biaheza?
Biaheza is a 19-year-old Belarusian-American. While most kids his age are playing computer games, he’s making money by creating Instagram content.
That’s when he realized most people paying him for shoutouts on Instagram are doing so to promote their dropshipping business. He started getting interested in E-commerce and decided to try it out for himself.
After some success, he decided to make an online course on what he does with the goal of “helping others earn like he does”.
I can say this kid has a talent. He’s got a good on-camera presence and he’s very clever at using titles and thumbnails that will make you want to know more.
The good thing about Biaheza is he acknowledges his blunders. He published many of his case studies that nosedived. This tells me he’s not all about the hype because he’s airing not just his successes but his failures too. Thumbs up kid!
What’s In The Course? What’s Missing?
The course takes an hour and a half and this is what it includes:
- What Products ACTUALLY Work for Dropshipping
- The Software He Uses To Find Winning Products
- Five Winning Product Examples + Revealing Products He Personally Dropshipped
- Creating a Brand New Shopify Website From Scratch Step by Step
- Where to Get Content for Your Store
- Setting up the Shipping and Legal Pages
- Building a Proper Instagram Company Page From Scratch
- Where to Find Content for Your Company Page
- What is the Facebook Pixel and How to Install it
- My FULL Instagram Theme Page Marketing Strategy
- Choosing the Right Pages to Advertise on
- How to use Facebook Ads
- How He Targets and Scale my Facebook Ads (Full Strategy)
- How to Deal With Taxes
- Setting up Customer Support
I’d like to talk about some of the points here.
1. What Products ACTUALLY Work For Dropshipping
To find products to sell, Biaheza uses research tools. This might help you if you’re just starting out but it won’t work for the long run.
Using research tools to find products is not something that only YOU do. Hundreds, if not thousands of dropshippers use those similar tools and so you’ll end up selling products that thousands of people promote too.
2. The Software He Uses To Find Winning Products
Biaheza promotes the software not primarily because they are effective BUT because he’s an affiliate and he earns from it.
Here’s a kicker:
If this software stopped working, how will you fare?
3. Five Winning Product Examples + Revealing Products He Personally Dropshipped
I find this funny. If I was making tons of money from a specific dropshipping product, of course, I won’t tell you about them! How am I going to have the upper hand over competitors then? Business is not a charity you know.
The products don’t sell anymore and are heading a downward curve. The trend is fading so it won’t hurt sharing.
And get this:
Everyone who takes his course will also sell these products leading to over-saturation!
4. Creating A Brand New Shopify Store Step By Step
Here’s one portion where I don’t see much value. There are far better videos teaching about this on Youtube for free:
Almost all the other lessons included in this course don’t offer mind-blowing revelations and have Youtube videos better explained by other experts.
Now think again if it’s worth its price.
I’d give him a little credit though. His course videos are not filled with unnecessary fillers like all the mindset hype-up stuff. He focuses on technical aspects of dropshipping and I think that’s pretty cool if you want to get straight to learning it.
But here’s the deal:
He mostly focuses on Facebook Ads and Instagram which are good if you have a knack for creating eye-catching ads. But remember, not everyone has spare money lying around to spend on ads which is why Google Ads and Google shopping is essential.
Overall, I don’t think Biaheza it’s worth its $294 price tag. The content is very basic and can easily be found on Youtube taught by other experts more thoroughly.
Biaheza’s Minimal Effort Website
Aesthetic-wise, it’s a thumbs down for me. It’s dry and uninteresting.
Frankly, a landing page is a root of a big chunk of conversions. His website tells me that his Youtube channel is more important to him.
Charm will help but it’s not enough. Your site needs to look professional for people to take you seriously.
The worst part is:
There’s not even a logo to help with his branding!
What I Like About Biaheza
- He makes great content which is a plus factor when teaching about social media to drive traffic.
- His course is not that expensive.
What I Don’t Like About Biaheza
- The course is too short and basic for its price.
- You can find his course content for free on Youtube from other experts.
- Inadequate traffic training.
- There’s no chance of getting a refund
Is Biaheza A Scam?
No, Biaheza is not a scam. He even has a Yahoo Finance article underscoring his business track record.
But, I don’t recommend his dropshipping course because it doesn’t deliver.
My Take On Dropshipping
Yes, you can earn with dropshipping. At most it will give you 20-30% profit.
But beware of dropshipping scammers who exaggerate their results and make more from selling dropshipping courses than with dropshipping itself.
Dropshipping start-up costs are quite low but it’s the advertising costs that will kill you.
So next time a dropshipper flashes their 6-digit earnings on your screen, tame your heart, remember that’s just the gross. You still have to deduct ad costs and dropshipping expenses.
Here’s the real score on dropshipping:
- It’s hard to make money with it and takes a big chunk of your time every day.
- You have to find worthwhile products along with detailed descriptions and quality product photos.
- You have to make ads on various platforms with costs rising each year. (NOT cheap!) If nobody’s viewing your store, you’re doomed!
- Shipping times are long.
- You have to deal with returns, payments, and customer service. (So annoying!)
- There is oversaturation with dropshipping niches.
- You have to learn selling trends and timing, or else you won’t make money.
- Low ROI because of the rising ad costs.
A better choice is affiliate marketing.
- Low start-up
- Less risk
- Free training platforms
- Great support team
- Plus, you won’t have to deal with the hassle of returns, payments, and customer service!
Check out my complete affiliate marketing guide for beginners where I’ll show you the exact step-by-step process you need to earn a 6-figure income online.
Biaheza Review: The Bottom Line
This 19-year-old kid is remarkable and has great potential. While most kids his age are busy playing, Biaheza is earning a fortune online – he’s got a bright future ahead of him.
But really though, I think he’s a better Youtuber than a course creator and I couldn’t help but feel like the course should have packed a bigger punch for the price. I don’t find it that remarkable and I think anyone buying his course banks on him being a social media sensation.
While I can say that this kid and his dropshipping course is legit, it’s not worth the money. Plus, there all the additional costs associated with dropshipping to consider.
Affiliate marketing is as simple as creating a website on a topic, creating compelling content that gets rankings and social shares and monetising it by offering products and services that are relevant and helpful to your audience.
Read my SUPER in-depth Wealthy Affiliate review to find out why it’s my top pick.
Hi I’m IG, nope not a kin of the social media; I’ve been IG since ’93. I’m 1 part writer, 2 parts reader and 3 parts puzzle nerd.